You can either search in the online index for plugins, or quickly look for them directly in your IDE (IDE settings -> Plugins -> Browse repositories).
Here are a few I found useful:
- PluginUpdateNotifier - will help you make sure your plugins are always being updated.
- ADB Idea - this is probably the most “Android” plugin you will find. It helps you with a “day to day” integration with ADB (Android device or emulators).
- Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDE - if you’re using Jira for example this plugin will display your tasks. If not? Simply search for you tasks manager under the Tools Integration category.
- Jenkins Control Plugin - watch your Jenkins jobs and get continuos updates. Not using Jenkins as your CI? Browse for your specific tool.
- Git Flow Integration - this tool knows how to work according to the popular git flow principals. Seems like the development of this plugin is still ongoing, I would use it carefuly.
And write the command or menu you wish to find.
Have anything else you recommend? Post a comment!